Sunday 29 January 2012

 The Hellebores are starting into flower just 2 so far, the yellow and the white with pink spots ,I don't have variety names  for them 

The clumps of Snowdrops are looking so beautiful .I moved a lot of them into the meadow last year I will thin these out to fill up the border 

I pruned all the Camellia bushes quite hard last year they have even more buds and flowers than before

This one usually flowers last but its one of the first this year

This was a pot of Polyanthus I bought last year and planted it out into the garden when it was over

This was an impulse buy when shopping on Tuesday it will cheer me up in the plant house until the bulbs come up . They have been re-potted  so lots of room to produce bigger plants

The table of assorted bulbs just waiting for the spring

No comments:

Post a Comment