Tuesday 19 April 2011


I had an order from Vernons Nursery last week which was a disgrace, to say the least. the plants were half dead in fact 2 have died,                      I rang FIR TREES NURSERY to see if they had any larger plants that I could buy 



I had bought a few plants from them a few weeks earlier and they were excellent value . When I told the lady on the other end of the phone how disappointed I was. that my order from Vernons was so poor and bad quality ,she was so helpful. She promised to go through the plants they had overwintered and If I left the choice up to her she would select
 larger plants for me. Two days later 2 large boxes arrived with five plants between the 2 boxes .the plants were huge and amazing quality they only cast me four pounds fifty pence each.twice the price of the Vernons plants but 6 times bigger.I have repotted them into 12 inch terracotta pots. it goes without saying I will only buy From Fir Tree nurseries in the future for my geraniums and Pelagoniums


No comments:

Post a Comment